By completing the very brief survey at the end of this post, you will help create publishing history, and you’ll be entered automatically into a drawing for a free, signed copy of the book when it is released. I sure hope yours is the winning entry.
What’s the book about?
It’s the true story of the worst midlife crisis ever. The year I lost my job, felt my marriage teetering, and was brought to the brink of death by the childhood liver disease I thought had been conquered decades before. It offers proof positive, I think, that there are amazing powers within and around us, there for the asking whenever we’re in need. The revelations of my three year + liver transplant journey should convince you of that.
Which of these titles would you be most likely to buy?
- Body Parts: Surviving and Thriving Through Transplant Surgery
- Lost and Found: The Transformative Power of Organ Donation
- I’m Not Done Yet and Neither Are You
- Together Now: The Transformational Power Of Transplant Surgery
- Fateful Connections: The Intersection of Medicine and Miracles
- Recipient: The Ups, Downs and Transformation of Transplant Surgery
Don’t like any of these? Can you suggest another title or an alternate combo of those titles and subtitles above?